Hey Hope Today Is Going Great For You!
Here I am with my beautiful girlfriend spending time by the fire watching a movie. Sounds great right?
There’s one CRUCIAL thing missing….
I need eggnog in my life! OH WAIT! Eggnog starts soon anyways so I’m all set. Anyways. I wanted to talk to you about 14 Ways You Can Lose Fat Over The Holidays.
First, know that there are two different types of people in the world of fitness goal reaching.
- Person A: Wants to accomplish something with his/her health and starts that moment to achieve it. This person puts her own self-worth above everything materialistic: money, clothes, nice dinners out, because this person truly believes they can accomplish something special.
- Person B: Wants to accomplish something with his/her health but doesn’t want to commit to anything. Isn’t ready to ask for help from a coach, doesn’t want to give up soda, hasn’t found the “time” to train. This person, even though the dream is there, will never accomplish it.
And now you see that that is why there is only one type of person that reclaims their bodies, confidence, energy, and lives back during the Holidays.
Pretty eye-opening, right? Look it’s the 100% truth and we all know it. When someone wants something badly enough, we find a way to make it happen.
So say you’re person A! AWESOME! But now what? I have no knowledge, no guidance, no training, no experience… nothing. How do I do this?
How To Lose Weight Over The Holidays
- Prepare in advance for fun nights out with family and friends. If you’re going to go out and have eggnog and alcohol, then eat less calories up until that day so when you splurge, you’re safe! No feeling guilty after you have fun… what fun is that?!
- Exercise in short, fast bursts that are within 30min! This spikes your heart rate and MAXIMIZES calorie and fat consumption.
- Avoid wasted calories. We don’t need that extra cookie sitting in the work room. Leave it alone OR do everyone else a health favor and just throw it away.
- If you’re going to have dessert and you didn’t bake it, eat ½ of what you’d normally have and throw the rest away. You didn’t buy it, you don’t lose the money on wasted food. (But someone else bought it! :O ) Who cares? You’re on a path to success here! Losing out on 3 extra minutes of food consumption isn’t going to kill anyone.
- Commit to giving up one bad habit each month. If it’s soda in November, by December 1st you should no longer be craving a soft drink with dinner.
- Make buddy workouts a condition with your friends. Tell them that if they want you to do what they want to do; they go to the gym with you afterwards. Not only will you positively impact someone else, but often, they’ll stop putting you in unhealthy situations.
- Use social media! When you promote your enthusiasm of you, fitness, and your goals, you self-motivate and inspire others to motivate you on the days you’re struggling.
- Stop changing your mind! If you have decided to eat low carbs for the next month, don’t get two weeks in and micro-manage it to death, convincing yourself to stop. When you start something, finish it.
- Give to get. Give help to friends who need motivation. They’ll motivate you in return when you’re struggling.
- Join a challenge!!! I run my Christmas Kick Off Challenge every year prior to Christmas season to get upwards of 30 people in the sexiest, leanest bodies they’ve ever had right before the holiday parties. If you didn’t join this year, join someone else’s’ or wait ‘till I open registration for my New Year’s New You Competition in December.
- Buy a slightly smaller jeans size and do everything in your power to eat healthy, move more, and live a healthier lifestyle to simply fit in that new pair. Every time you do, go out and get another pair!
- Enjoy time with your family! Research shows that someone who laughs more, weighs less. So have fun, go outside in the snow/rain, go on hikes, etc. and have fun this season!
- Eat less on non-workout days. If you don’t plan on moving much, don’t plan on eating much.
- Drink water with every meal! If you do nothing but this one, you’ll see great success this Holiday break!
Honesty time: are you just reading this to past the time or are you going to take these 14 tactics that I usually only give to my high paying clients and go and lose fat this holiday season? If you dominate these 14 things, track record proves you’ll lose anywhere between 4-11 inches around your waistline!
If you are just reading this to pass the time, that’s fine. I don’t judge either way- you can do whatever you want. But while some wait, think, and dot every “I”, Person A ends the holiday season at their fitness goal and is starting on a new one. Person A doesn’t stop to strategize and calculate every turn, road bump, obstacle, price tag, NO! They go out, get help, and dominate their goals!
And that is why there is only one type of person that reclaims their bodies, confidence, energy, and lives during the Holidays.
So let me ask you again…
Are you Person A?
(Okay, you might want to be person A but you’re just not sure on how to start. I want to help you get going!)
Do you want me to help you reach your fitness goals over the holidays and claim that amazing body that I know is in your mind right now just before that New Year’s special date night with your significant other? How great would it be to look absolutely stunning for that night?!
Schedule a strategy session phone call right now and we’ll mastermind together on how to get you an amazing body through this Holiday season.
If you’ve read all the way to this point. You’re serious about your health. Nobody reads a blog this long and doesn’t care about how they feel in their health. You’re ready to do this. Just click the link below and reach out to me.
I’ll run with that motivation and I’ll show you exactly how to claim your desired body through a step by step process that has been guaranteed to work with every client I’ve ever had. But I can’t do that if you don’t ask. Remember! You’re not Person B anymore. It’s time to act!
Stay tuned for more help and insight!
Body Transformation Expert